the builder

the story

.

Hudson

1st place 45+ yeah !


so, Hudson was good. First race of the local season, and one of my favorites. I've won twice, well three times now. I got behind the kid and let him drag me around until the field was outa sight, then when he bobbled over a barrier, I just went around him and focused on keeping the pace. I was surprised he didnt' shadow me, maybe he was trying to keep that white kit clean. I got home after stopping at CRC to pick up a pair of blue gloves like Wallaces' .. (good tip Wallace ! ) .. that night I spent a couple of hours with the stain remover powder to get that kit all shiny again,  and cleaned the bike. I even took my cassette off the rear wheel and cleaned it. Curt, good thing that hole's in the bottom bracket ! ..   THE bike worked wonderfully at Hudson, which was a twisty course.. with a nice mud crossing. absolutely a dream to ride ! ..  game on !

-RPM